This item is a Sunbeam Exclusive piece!
Style No. SEHANESP425
WHY WE LOVE IT!
Inspired by Mid-Century Modern design, this stunning Sunbeam Exclusive Copenhagen Arm Chair features a wide-set silhouette with simple cushions upholstered in natural oatmeal linen. Displaying handcrafted walnut wood, a subtle and refined exposed back, and deep seating that evokes the quality of classic Danish design and adds refined elegance. Perfect for any living space, office, or accent piece to your home.
For ordering assistance and more, please contact us. This item is entirely handmade and has a lead time of 6-8 weeks from the purchase date.
- Walnut frame chair
- Oatmeal linen upholstery
- Linen is a natural fiber, expect some variation in color throughout each unique piece
- One seat and one back cushion; foam and fiberfill
- cushions are removable
- Upholstery should be professionally cleaned, spot cleaned; cleaning code W
- Dust with a soft cloth, no harsh chemicals.
- This piece is intended for indoor use
- No assembly required
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
- Overall: 28" W, 30.5" H, 30" D
- Seat Height: 18" H
- Seat Depth: ?
- Arm Height: ?
- Arm Width: ?
- Leg Height: ?
- Under Clearance: ?